France Business Developer
Founded in Western France in 2016, XSun develops and distributes technology disruptive UAVs and associated data gathering and analysis services. In 2020 XSun is launching a new model which will have best in class payload capacity and endurance whilst being powered by the sun.
Recognized for its technological excellence, XSun has received several awards from French and European Organizations, most recently from the European Union itself in the form of an H2020 Phase 2 SME Instrument and from the EIC, European Innovation Council (part of the first 10 companies in Europe).
XSun is seeking a Business Developer for FRANCE market, ideally located in XSun, Guérande, other locations may be also considered, depending on the profile of the candidate.
To be successful in this role, you need to have strong working knowledge of the professional drone/ aerial surveillance market, civil and/or military as well as an established network in France.
Reporting to the Business Developer Director, this position is key to the commercial development of XSun in France. He will be an autonomous self-starter with a key focus on creating new sales channels and business opportunities as well as guiding XSun developments to maximize opportunities specific to France market.
Responsible for the daily account management and business development of product and services sales for France.
He/She will be on the frontline in driving the development of the France region providing sustainable sales growth, building long term commercial relationships and meeting targets / deadlines.
He/She will be responsible for ensuring emerging opportunities are leveraged and a key long-term focus is respected.
He/She will understand the strategy, the audience of the applicable channels and countries, their requirements and needs ensuring XSun can address, provide solutions and execute.
He/She will create and optimize the distribution network/structure for FRANCE.
He/She will understand the regulations and ideally have an established network of contacts within the regulatory bodies to be in a position to guide XSun on the rules and regulation associated with the operation of UAVs beyond visual line of sight.
He/She will prepare proposals, answers to tenders, have regular overview of all open tenders.
To establish and develop long term commercial relationships with the sector, ascertain customers strategy, requirements and timescales ensuring XSun can tailor solutions and execute quickly.
- Be a key contributing figure in the development of the zone in line with the company strategy and objectives, optimizing and growing sales revenue.
- Daily account management and business development tasks and requirements applicable to the development of the FRANCE market.
- Perform sales presentations and coordinate flight demonstrations throughout the zone.
- Become a subject matter expert in regulations on operating a UAV beyond visual line of sight within the region and develop XSun’s network with regulatory bodies.
- Participate in trade-shows, training events or other related events as requested and required. Provide a high standard of market / channel planning, forecasting, feedback and reporting.
- Meet all sales target performance indicators
- Create and maintain Customer Intelligence & Market Intelligence databases.
Champion and support business and process re-engineering.
- Assist in other activities across the business where required.
- Be a positive, motivated XSun advocate at all times.
- Proven track record in account management in the professional UAV/ Aerial data management solutions sector, products, competitors and business models.
- Passion for the Aerospace industry is mandatory, pilot or drone operator license would be a plus.
- Communication (written & verbal) skills in German and English are mandatory, French is a plus.
- Ability to deal at all levels from the general public to senior management in Government or corporate clients.
- Experience working for an international profile company will be useful.
- Experience in a start-up entrepreneurial environment will be useful.
- Flexible attitude and must have effective time management skills, be autonomous and a self-starter, with energy.
- Ability to travel frequently to visit customers throughout FRANCE
- Fast learner and well structured Tech savviness working with CRM’s and communication tools
Education And Professional Background
A minimum of 10 years of experience in sales in a comparable industry or with comparable products.
Degree in Business or an Engineering fields.
Proven track record of business development in the professional UAV / Aerial data management solutions sector, products, competitors and business models at an international or national level.
Contact : email@example.com
We are interested by the best profiles in aerodynamics, structure, systems, flight control, propulsion, renewable energies, communications, IA, informatics, software and hardware.
We are also always keen to have new pilots, operators, maintainers for our operations department.
We are always interested in business related profile – if you have experience in UAV sales, highly tech products sales, aerial operations please contact us.
If you think you are up for the challenge, please contact us.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.